The HAO office will reopen to the public but with some adjustments. Although, the front door will be unlocked from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday, the following will be our new model. We strongly encourage you call the office first.
- Individuals will not be visiting staff offices.
- If you have matters you need to discuss with a staff member you should call them.
- All business will be completed in the lobby or outside.
- The Lobby is restricted to so many individuals. If the door is lock it means we are at capacity. Please remain outside until you are allowed to enter.
- Many transaction can be handled over the phone or by email.
- By calling ahead of visiting the office, we can prepare the paper work for your signature so that when you arrive you will not have to wait.
- We will continue to send out packets of paperwork for you to complete ahead of time.
- We also strongly encourage that rent be paid by means not requiring a visit to the office.
Before entering the building the following is required:
- Nose and mouth covering required for all individuals that enter the building
- No children and only one member from a household (unless specified differently by staff needing signatures) in the building
|Pay Rent||Household/Income Change||Complaint||Annual/Interim Exams||All other issues|
|Online||Through Tenant Portal with credit or debit card.|
|(Check Balance owed; confirm payment credit)|
|Receipt can be emailed if you paid by money order/check in the drop box – upon request only.||BEST OPTION – By sending an email you have a record of the submission and staff will respond via email as well.||BEST OPTION – By sending an email you have a record of the submission and staff will respond via email as well.||BEST OPTION –Submit change requests by Email and staff will respond with instructions||BEST OPTION – Emails can be sent to [email protected]|
|Phone Call||Call to set-up Auto draft from checking acct or debit card||Call 270-683-5365 ext. 203; and report the change. You will be given instructions as to what to provide the office.||Complaints must be in writing so they cannot be taken over the phone.||Call 270-683-5365 ext. 203; and report the change. You will be given instructions as to what to provide the office.||Call 270-683-5365 and you will be directed to the correct staff|
|Drop Box||Place checks or Money Orders in Box. Online portal will confirm process or write on envelop and we will email your receipt.||The items requested can be placed in the drop box. Staff will not be able to answer any questions until they have completed processing the change.||Complaints can be placed in the drop box .||Place requested information in the drop box and staff will get back to you regarding signatures when needed.||Requests can be placed in the drop box and staff will respond.|
|Visit Office||Not until you are instructed to come into the office to sign.||Do not visit the office. Call or email first.||Not until you are instructed to come into the office to sign.||Do not visit the office. Call or email first.|