The Housing Authority Offices are open to the public but we strongly encourage you call the office first.
- Individuals will not be visiting staff offices.
- If you have matters you need to discuss with a staff member you should call them.
- All business will be completed in the lobby or outside.
- The Lobby is restricted to so many individuals. If the door is lock it means we are at capacity. Please remain outside until you are allowed to enter.
- Many transaction can be handled over the phone or by email.
- By calling ahead of visiting the office, we can prepare the paper work for your signature so that when you arrive you will not have to wait.
- We will continue to send out packets of paperwork for you to complete ahead of time.
- We also strongly encourage that rent be paid by means not requiring a visit to the office.
Before entering the building the following is required:
- Nose and mouth covering required for all individuals that enter the building
- No children and only one member from a household (unless specified differently by staff needing signatures) in the building